Structural Warranty - A claim is valid if the floorboard surface material, i.e. the protective layer and the decorative layer was found separated from the core material-HDF, due to improper pressing or milling.
No-Wear- Thru Warranty - A claim is valid if at least one square centimeter of the floorboard surface has completely rubbed off.
No-Staining Warranty - A claim is valid if the stains are visible on the floorboard surface due to the following substances: acetone, hand-cream, fruit and vegetable drinks, fats, coffee, cola drinks, nail lacquer or similar products.
Terms & Conditions
This warranty is valid for floorboard which have been laid in "DRY" areas where they are exposed to the normal wear for their recommended Use Class, but not in the event of unusual chemical stress, wrong cleaning methods, cuts, scratches, impact or accidents.
Maintenance & Care Instruction
- For daily cleaning, sweep the dry floor with a soft broom or use a micro fiber mop.
- Affix felt protectors / approved nylon pads at the base of all furniture legs.
- Place drip trays underneath planted pots.
- Lift up when moving large appliances such as refrigerator, cabinet, etc.
- Place protective mats at exterior entrances and in heavy traffic areas.
- Liquid spilled accidentally on the floor must be removed immediately.
- Never pour water directly onto the floor.
REMEDY FOR WARRANTY IS REPLACEMENT OF FLOORBOARD ONLY; TRANSPORTATIONCHARGES, ACCESSORIES & OTHERS RELATED MATERIALS ARE EXCLUDED IN THE WARRANTY(In the event of the required color is not available, a selection will be made from the product range available at the time).